OCEANS 2019 Seattle conference is taking place from 27 to 31 October 2019.
OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates. These industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends, while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
You can expect to meet with:
- Members of industry, academia, and government who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas
- Professionals involved in science and engineering that addresses research, development, and operations in all bodies of water
- Students interested in scientific and educational advancement in the theories and practice of electrotechnology and mechatronics
- Businesses and institutions interested in maintaining high professional and ethical standards among members and affiliates
- Policy makers and administrators who want to know what is available to address monitoring, warning, and remediation issues
Conference theme: Blue Sea, Blue Sky, Blue Tech
- Learn about new opportunities in the blue economy
- Experience local and sustainable practices throughout, including use of compostable products, reduced plastics, recycling and other “blue efforts”
- Learn about Washington State’s new Blue Economy maritime business plans and progress
TO LEARN MORE, VISIT: https://seattle19.oceansconference.org/