On 7-8 June 2018, London will be celebrating the World Oceans Day by hosting the first edition of the Africa Blue Economy Forum (ABEF).
Recognising Blue Economy as a major source of wealth and prosperity for the continent, the forum will bring together government officials as well as high-level experts, investors, businesses, policy leaders, international organisations, civil society, public institutions and other opinion leaders to highlight and debate on the wide range of opportunities emerging from Africa’s aquatic and marine spaces.
- Learn about the potential of Africa’s Blue Economy and how it can create sustainable growth on the continent;
- Meet with ESG and impact investors, decision makers and government officials who can drive scalable, sustainable investment in the ocean;
- Discuss policy challenges and frameworks to attract more sustainable investments in the oceans;
- Discover investments opportunities and emerging blue industries in the ocean economy; and
- Build strategic partnerships with the public and private sectors to develop sustainable best practices and help shape Africa’s future.
Venue: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London
FOR MORE DETAILS: https://www.abef2018.com/